Yo! I'm Gear, and yes, this is exactly what you think it is. On my Twitter (gear_chronocle go follow #gearalwaysbeplugging), I used to do livetweet threads where I'd tweet my thoughts on an episode as I was watching, but after a while I realized that was ... difficult to keep up, at best. And so, inspired by a Battle Spirits blog of a similar style over on WordPress, I decided to try my hand at a blog!!
Here, I'll be giving commentary episode-episode-by-episode of each Battle Spirits anime, starting in reverse order, from Burning Soul to Shounen Toppa Bashin, but I might throw Double Drive and the OVAs in there as well. The goal is to get to the newest anime announced by time of writing AFTER finishing Bashin!
When it comes to the card game itself, I'm a complete beginner and so I can't really give much insight. However, it's a goal of mine to learn as I go, and I hope that as I continue on with this little project I'll be able to teach someone else a thing or two!
I hope by talking a ton about Battle Spirits, I can get others to join in as well, and we can all yap about it together! For that purpose, my comment section is always open, so do be free to go buck wild!
Well, with that said, thanks for checking out my blog, and...
GATE OPEN! RELEASE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Got thoughts of your own? Want to just talk about Battle Spirits? Let it all out here!